Occasionally, we release an item to our Item Shop that has an issue, and players may be offered the opportunity to refund a purchase without using a Return Ticket.
A ticketless refund lets you return a purchase and have your V-Bucks returned to you without using a Return Ticket. This also allows you to return the eligible purchase even if you do not have any Return Tickets available.
Ticketless Returns are not available by request and are only available for specific items. If an item you purchased is eligible for a ticketless return, you’ll be able to return the item and have the V-Bucks spent returned to you, without using any of your Return Tickets.
- In Fortnite, go to the Account And Privacy settings page or the “Support & Refunds” button under the in the sidebar menu.
- Click Return or Cancel Purchase . This will bring up a list of all of eligible purchases made within the past 30 days.
- Find and select the purchase you want to return.
- Note: Purchases eligible for Cancel Purchase can be canceled without going through the return flow or using a ticket.
- Click Submit Return Request Use Return Ticket.
- What items you’re returning
- How many V-Bucks you will receive back to your account
- If you are using a Return Ticket instead of a cancellation
- How many Return Tickets you currently have
- When your next Return Ticket will be available
- If you are sure that you want to proceed, click Yes.
Note: This action cannot be undone once you click Yes
- You will then see the Success screen, which will tell you:
- How many V-Bucks have been credited to your account
- How many Return Tickets you now have available
- When more Return Tickets will be added to your account.
- Click OK to return to the Return or Cancel Purchase page. To leave the page, hit Back.
Note: Purchases eligible for Ticketless Returns will now have a button called Return Without Ticket instead of the normal Use Return Ticket button. You will be asked to confirm your return.