To request a refund, sign in to your Epic Games account here and follow the steps below. You can find the Epic Games Store refund policy here.
- On your Account page, click on Transactions (also called Payment History).
- Find the game you would like to refund.
- Click to expand the order and to see Playtime.
If the game is eligible for a self refund, there will be a Request Refund button.
- Click the Request Refund button.
- Select the reason for the refund in the pop-up window.
- Click Confirm Refund.
You will receive a confirmation notice at the top of your screen letting you know the refund has been completed.
By default, purchases are refunded to the original payment method, but this may not always be possible depending on what you used.
Please contact your payment provider or bank for more information about when your refund may be available to you.