What is the Self-Service Cosmetic Return tool and how does it work?
The Self-Service Cosmetic Return tool allows you to return up to three non-consumable cosmetic items over the course of your account’s lifetime. The V-Bucks you spent on these items will automatically be returned to your account at the click of a button!
To access and use the Self-Service Cosmetic Return tool, do the following:
- Open the Main Menu.
- Click the Settings gear icon.
- Click the silhouette icon to open the Account And Content settings page.
- Click Submit a Request.
- This will bring up a list of all of the items you purchased in-game within the past 30 days. Find and select the item you would like to return and select it in the list.
- Next, you will need to select the reason you wish to return the item.
- This will bring you to a summary screen where you can submit your request by clicking Submit Return Request.
- You will now see a final confirmation screen warning you that you only have 3 lifetime return requests. If you are sure that you want to proceed, click Yes.
- You will then see the Return Request Approved screen, which will tell you how many V-Bucks have been credited to your account. Click OK to return to the Account And Content settings page.
With that, your purchase will be removed and the V-Bucks will be returned to your account. Please be aware that you can only return a total of three items using this method. Additionally, consumable items are not eligible for returns.
What items can I return?
What isn’t returnable?
Battle Pass Tiers
Founder’s Pack Upgrades
Loot Llamas (Save the World)
Event and Weekly Items (Save the World)
Can I have more Return tickets?
In-game content in most games is typically not returnable, but we have granted each account three return tickets. Additional tickets will not be granted.
How long do I have to return an eligible purchase?
You have 30 days to return an eligible purchase.
Why can’t I return the Battle Pass?
Battle Passes are consumable account upgrades that grant you access to an experience as well as bonus content.
Why can’t I return a Founder’s Pack or Upgrade?
Founder’s Packs and Upgrades are consumable account upgrades that grant you access to an experience as well as bonus content.
Why can’t I return the Starter Pack?
The Starter Pack contains V-bucks alongside several cosmetic items so it is not eligible for a return.
Why can’t I return Loot Llamas?
Loot Llamas are consumable items that contain randomized rewards and cannot be returned.