Yes. As long as you’ve connected your Nintendo account to your Epic Games account you will be able to play with players across Xbox, PC, Mac, and Mobile.
If you are already playing on Switch, you will need to register full account details before accessing the progress on PC and Mac or being able to play in a cross-platform party.
In order to register full account details, complete the steps outlined in this article under If you have played Fortnite on Switch already.
* When registering account details you will need to use an email address that is not already registered with another Epic Games account.
After connecting your Epic account and Switch account, you will need to do the following:
- Download the Epic Games launcher on your computer.
- Add all of your intended party members as friends via the launcher.
- Click the friends icon in the upper right corner of the launcher beside the setting gear.
- In the resulting pop-up, click the Add Friend button.
- Enter your friend's Epic display name or email address.
- Click Send.
- Start a Duo or Squad match. Your friends should now be able to join you by clicking on your name in Fortnite and selecting Join Party.