If you are having trouble accessing Fortnite on PS4, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clear the cache on your console.
- Power down your PS4.
- Unplug the power cable from the back and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Power your console back up and it will reinstall the needed updates and content.
- Reinstall the Fortnite game application on your console.
- Find the game tile in the crossbar (the scrolling bar that appears when you turn the console on)
- Press the Options button.
- Select the Delete option.
- Once Fortnite is removed, you can reinstall it from your game library.