Specific clarifications are covered below:
- Immediate Loot Llamas: After the Loot Llamas mission is completed, these are added to your account as tokens, and you can check under your Resources tab to see how many you have remaining. To redeem these, navigate to the Loot tab and you should be able to claim them under the Upgrade Llama option.
- Daily Loot Llamas: These are awarded in a one-per-day fashion. Every Founder's Pack includes some amount of Daily Loot Llamas, and players should expect to be rewarded one of these per day upon login until the total amount is consumed.
- Founder's Loot Llamas: These are a variation on Daily Llamas. One Founder's Loot Llama will be granted every 7th day of login until the total amount is consumed.
- Legendary Weapons: Available only to players who have purchased the highest tier Founder's Pack. The included Legendary weapons will not appear in the Armory immediately. These are attained by completing associated quests that become available after completing the Loot Llamas tutorial quest.
- Extra Account Inventory Slots: These slots increase the size of your Armory, which can be accessed from the main menu when you are not currently on a mission. These slots do not apply to the Storage tab in your Storm Shield.
Note: If you have arrived at this article in search of details regarding Founder's Pack Upgrades, please check this related Support Article.
Xbox One Players: If you are gamesharing and have questions about how Founder's Pack content is handled, please refer to this related Support Article.