Stats updates in the Fortnite client are on a 15 minute timer, so if you just won a match your stats may not show up for 15 minutes.
The server reports all stats at the end of the match in bulk. If you get a kill, die, and leave the game your new kill count will not update until the server ends the match and the 15 minute timer described above elapses.
PS4, XBox, and PC stats are currently mutually exclusive. Stats acquired on one console will not be tabulated when viewing your stats on a different platform.
Additionally, please note that if you return to the lobby from a Squads or Duos match and your team goes on to win this match without you, that win will *not* be added to your stats. You must remain in the match--either as a player or spectator--to get credit for any team wins.
Limited Time Modes (ex. 50v50, Sniper Shootout etc.) do not grant Stats unless otherwise specified. These modes are experimental, and aren't always super balanced, so they're intended mostly as a fun bonus to the primary game modes.
If none of the above applies, and you are still noticing that your stats appear to be incomplete, help us figure out what might be going on by sending us the following information:
- What Platform are you playing on?
- - - Do you play on any other Platforms?
- What Game Mode have you been playing (Solo, Duos, Squads, Limited Time Mode)?
- - - If Duo or Squad, did you spectate the entire match after dying?
- Are you noticing stats are missing on your Profile or Leaderboard Tab?
- - - If it's the *Profile* tab, are you missing Wins, Kills, Matches Played or is the Top Placement category incorrect?
- - - - - What does the "Stats Last Recorded" box say?
- - - If it's the *Leaderboards* tab, is a specific game mode inaccurate, or is it the Global list?
- - - - - Does the issue change when Friends mode is On or Off?
- - - - - Does the issue resolve after waiting for the "Next Update in" timer to refresh?
Epic Games Player Support can't modify your stats, but sending us this information will help us make our current systems more airtight. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!