LS-0014 when attempting to launch a product from the Epic Games launcher
This error occurs when our system cannot find a file or directory needed to run the program. The most common known cause of this error is an antivirus program blocking the launcher's ability to access a required file. In order to correct this error, please do the following:
- Verify that the file in question exists.
- Navigate to C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs and find your most recent launcher log. It will be called EpicGameLauncher.log.
- Search your most recent launcher log for "FCommunityPortalLaunchAppTask: Failed to launch app, file not found."
- Directly following that, you should see a file path. Navigate to that path to make sure the file exists.
- Try temporarily disabling your antivirus program.